Hand-assembled, hand-painted, laser-cut 3mm plywood, LEDs
23.5 x 17.5 x 7 cm
£95.00 – £105.00
• Please select the correct shipping destination before adding to your cart or your order will not be fulfilled.
• Shipping is included in the displayed price.
• International customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
• This item is fulfilled by the artist.
‘L’ of AJN AKKA grew up surrounded by the ‘Gallarija’ windows that the island of Malta is known for. AJN AKKA have put together a smaller hand-painted laser-cut version lit by LED’s.
- Hand-assembled 3mm laser-cut plywood, hand-painted in ‘Sacred Thing Midnight Blue’.
- Lit by 3 x orange LED strip (that run off a 9V battery – not included). Recessed switch on the side of lamp.
- Hangs on laser-cut keyhole fittings in the backplate (wall fittings included).
- Each lamp is handmade to order. Lead time: 2-3 weeks.
AJN AKKA are a multidisciplinary creative duo based in Brighton, UK (John Newton & Leona Farrugia).